Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cool Emo Names Relity


  • razor kissed wrists

  • rain hides my tears

  • lable me...i dare you (lmfao)

  • illegal love rips u to shreds and enjoys watching you suffer

  • *tries to be happy

  • * xXxContagiousKissesxXx

  • x_Love-Me-Dead_x

  • xxxTornxxxinsidexxx

  • x-RazorBlade-Romance-x

  • XyourXvampireX



-----------------------------
Emo couple names
xXSlaveToAnguishXx
acid-burned_soul
-----------------------------
*the emo kid song playing in backround*

1. xxCutMeOpenWhileSobbingxx
2. BrokenWings
3. XxBloodShotEyeXx
4. bring me my self control
5. bullet_on_my_head
-----------------------------
So.Im.Left.Short.Of.Breath.With.This.Heavy.Feeling.In.My.Chest.

Black my eyes and slit my wrists so i can sleep tonight

obeying forgotten laws---- wishing i could turn back the hands of time

if u feel so messed up so usless so worthless , your not the only one

i keep telling myself im not the desperate type...but im a horrible liar

i wish i was strong i wish i was smart i wish i was u not i

------------------------------
Emo names


[*INSERT NAME HERE*] im not afraid to cry
APhantomForever
{[[[ i love you so much it hurts sometimes, if you think thats weird at least it rymes ]]]}
WW3 here we come
[]........[want]




Taken from http://hairstyles-latest.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment